Saturday, June 6, 2015

The roles of our sites and blogs

It was shown by Google Analytics that they had taken three or five minutes on average to stay in one of our blogs.
I was glad to think that they had read my posts seriously.
On the other hand, It also showed that they had not read my writings of our sites very much.
But it was shown that some reports of my students had been read for ten minutes or more on average there.
It made me filled with happiness :)

Now according to that, I am revising the roles of our sites and blogs.
For example, the sites for the summaries, the blogs for the explanations in detail.
So I tried to make this below.


The video below is one of Chopin nocturnes.
My mother used to give piano lessons to her students in our house in my childhood.
I used to listen to the sounds of piano everyday.
I must feel comfortable with them for this reason.
And one of my students also like this nocturne.


Chopin Nocturne Op.9 No.2 (Arthur Rubinstein) - YouTube


For reference:

No comments: