Monday, February 15, 2016

Independence, Independence, Independence, ... Happiness and Hope that Overflow My Heart! - Introduction of Japanese Music

It was a warm Valentine's Day like a day of spring yesterday.
I also had a warm gift until yesterday.
It was a great development of my whole student on independence.

One of them wrote his determination to fulfill his hope of academic life at the university even if it will disappoint him despite dreaming it in his [essay].
I always tell them "The academic state all over the world seems to touch bottom."
But he goes beyond my words with understanding them to my joy :)

Another one told us that he had started to use a prep book in the marketplace not to go along with it but as a tool of his [study].
I always tell them "Prep books are made according to public. If you go along with the prep books, you will go the way of public, that is to say, the lowering of [academic ability] with lack of thinking. Pay attention to yourself if you use any of prep books."
But he also goes beyond my words with understanding them to my joy :)

Besides the younger one who is inspired by the olders has chosen images to place in his first [essay] on the website taking proper care of not only consistency with the content but also impression to readers.
He covers cruelty to animals and takes proper care cautiously not to label any people voluntarily.
He also goes beyond my supposition and reaches a higher dimension with his own independence to my joy :)

And furthermore, each of them finds the praise to another encouraging himself on a case-by-case basis and creates a synergy effect.

I want to celebrate this great delight and hopefulness which they have brought and present them with the song suitable for them.
I choose "Roman Hikō" (Released on 8 April 1990) by Kome Kome Club though it is very famous in Japan.
But in fact I don't know this song very much, so I have searched the Internet for information about this song and have found that Debbie Gibson, an American singer, had covered it in English.
Here I place both the videos and lyrics.


浪漫飛行 (full version) JAL OKINAWA '90 CM/米米CLUB - YouTube





【英語版】浪漫飛行 (米米CLUB)/Debbie Gibson【歌詞・訳・語彙】 - YouTube


Morever, it comes to Debbie Gibson, I remember the song "Lost in Your Eyes."
I was impressed by the beauty of this song when I first listened to it on a TV program, maybe on 10 May 1989.


Debbie Gibson Lost In Your Eyes with Lyrics - YouTube


For reference:

No comments: