Monday, June 1, 2015

Rejecting SELF DECEPTION

I gave my students a brief lecture about "not dissembling oneself" "rejecting SELF DECEPTION" in yesterday's class.
This is the another side of "rejecting OSTRICH POLICY or ESCAPISM", which I have emphasized in these days.
Moreover it is what I have emphasized throughout Awaya-Juku in Yokosuka.

It needs "dissembling oneself" "SELF DECEPTION" to believe prepared peers, arranged situations or forced impressions as ones of one's own choices.
On the other hand, they really experience ones of their own choices in this juku.

But it is not easy for them to choose such experiences in this age and world currently, especially in this community here.
No one must experience them around them.

But they, my students, have won courage and mental power here ever.
They make them look directly at the unknown things, overcome anxieties and build self-confidences with strong WILLs.
So I am sure of their "not dissembling oneself" "rejecting SELF DECEPTION".
They must make the story come true themselves without any arrangements.
I expect it of them.


adapted from Rachel Phipps: Make Your Dream Come True Day - January 13th


愛のロマンス 村冶佳織 UPC‐0076 - YouTube


For your action

No comments: